The Emergency Medicine Foundation is awarding funding of up to $100,000 in new research grants on emergency medicine areas related to COVID-19.
Topics may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including Design, Cleaning, Re-use
- Ventilator Scarcity
- Laboratory Testing
- Rapid Screening, Triage and Testing
- Clinical Diagnosis
- Epidemiology of Disease
- Diagnostic Radiology, including Point of Care Ultrasound
- Emergency Medicine Workforce, including Safety
- Emergency Physician Wellness
- Special Populations, such as High Risk, Homeless, Non-English Speaking, Transplantation Patients
Proposals are due June 5, 2020. Learn more and read the RFP.