Voting is a cornerstone of American democracy and gives citizens a voice in choosing the elected officials whose decisions impact us, not only personally, but often professionally for those who work in highly regulated industries. With that in mind, take a few minutes to educate yourself on what you need to know to cast your vote on Election Day – Tuesday, November 8th.
- Wisconsin allows both traditional absentee voting, as well as early in-person voting, which starts today, Tuesday, October 25th.
- Anyone can request an absentee ballot in Wisconsin. Click here to make the request electronically.
- Click here to find out additional information on how to cast an absentee ballot in-person between now and the Sunday before election day.
- Your election day polling place can be found here.
- If you still need to register to vote, it’s not too late, you can register to vote in-person on election day. Click here to find out what is required to register.
- Enter your home address here to find out which candidates will be on your ballot