Residents & Medical Students
WACEP and ACEP offer residents and medical students with opportunities for networking, career development and education. Getting involved and making connections as you begin your career in emergency medicine will prove invaluable for years to come. Whether you are a medical student, resident or young physician, get involved with WACEP today!
Join ACEP/WACEP and EMRA Together and Save: Medical students, interns, and physicians participating in an ACGME accredited emergency medicine residency or an ACGME accredited fellowship are encouraged to join both ACEP and EMRA (the Emergency Medicine Residents' Association) together.
- Complete a joint application for membership, and pay a special combined annual dues rate ($105 for residents/$55 for students).
- Multi-year membership rates are available for residents in their first year of a three-year program or in the first and second years of a four-year program.
- A two-year discounted rate is available for medical students.
- Memberships in ACEP/EMRA have a common expiration date of July 1.
- Call 800-798-1822 and press 5 for more information, or learn more and join online today.
New EMRA Leadership Academy: This one-year progressive self development experience offers:
- Twelve monthly online sessions (a one-hour call per month), each focused on a different leadership skill. Faculty will include both physicians and non-medical thought leaders.
- Unique, in-person team building events at the CORD and ACEP conferences.
- A self-driven capstone project designed to showcase and promote a local or national personal area of interest
- 2018 EMRA Leadership Academy flyer (LINK)