Don’t Miss the Premiere Event for Emergency Medicine Advocates and Leaders!
Attendees at ACEP's annual Leadership & Advocacy Conference will advocate for improvements in the practice environment for our specialty and access for our patients. First-timers will receive special training on how to meet and educate your Members of Congress while seasoned participants will build upon valuable Congressional connections. A new “Solutions Summit” has been added on May 23 where attendees will discover innovative solutions on key topics such as opioids and end-of-life issues that demonstrate emergency medicine's value and leadership. CME credit will be given for the Summit.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- U.S. Surgeon General Vice Admiral (VADM) Jerome M. Adams, M.D., M.P.H.
- HHS Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response Bill Kadlec, MD will be presenting during the Public Policy Town Hall on Emergency Preparedness.
- Amy Walter, National Editor for The Cook Political Report, will offer her predictions for the mid-term elections.
- Senator Bill Cassidy, MD (R-LA)
- Representative Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ)