Policy statements on Alcohol Advertising and Trauma Care Systems were recently revised and approved by the ACEP Board of Directors. Furthermore, four information papers and once resource paper were recently created by ACEP committees:
- Disparities in Emergency Care – Public Health and Injury Prevention Committee
- Empiric and Descriptive Analysis of ACEP Charges of Ethical Violations and Other Misconduct – Ethics Committee
- Fostering Diversity in Emergency Medicine through Mentorship, Sponsorship, and Coaching – Academic Affairs Committee
- The Single Accreditation System – Academic Affairs Committee
- Resource: Opioid Counseling in the Emergency Department – Emergency Medicine Practice Committee
These resources will be available on the new ACEP website when it launches later this month. In the meantime, for a copy of any of the above, please contact Julie Wassom, ACEP's Policy and Practice Coordinator.